Saturday, May 5, 2007

The Shower

Finally, a shower!! Plus, her little body is getting chubbier by the day. Look at those arms! We have this nighttime body wash for babies that has lavendar and chamomile in it (I think). Sounds fancy, but it is really just the Wal-Mart 'Parents Choice' brand. Anyway, I used it the other night for the first time and I couldn't stop smelling her, she smelled so good. The next morning, she still smelled good. It is supposed to help calm a baby before bed time, but I don't think it works any better than the other stuff we use.
She is most content in the shower, and will lay her head on your chest or shoulder. If she is hungry, she will suck the water off of your arm or where ever her little mouth can cause a great suction.

I loved these steamy shots.

No comments: