Thursday, May 24, 2007

The Pink Flamingo

I thought for sure this outfit would never fit her, but look at her! I need one of those doll holder thingys...you know, where it fits around the dolls waist or armpits and holds them upright. I need one for Jacie so I can get a long shot of her super cute outfits. I would pad it of course so that it woudn't hurt... When I was gettng her dressed this morning, I asked her if she wanted to wear the Flamingo outfit. She smiled and tried to laugh, so I took that as a yes. Even if it was too big, I was going to let her wear it anyway. Now if we just had some shoes that fit...
This is a shot of the wording. It says "The flamingo is graceful because she can walk the tightrope." Under that it says Osh Kosh. I have been walking around saying that phrase in my head for months. Somehow the first time I read it, it got stuck in my brain.


1 comment:

Syd said...

Seriously, she is SOOOOOOO freaking cute!! You remind me so much of me, I had SO much fun dressing Maddy up. That is why her baby album is actually 3 albums, gotta have a picture in each outfit!! Hee Hee. Luv ya!!