Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Bar-B-Que!

Teresa and Skip (Judy's Aunt and Uncle) were wonderful and had a BBQ at their house at the end of the long week of visits. We didn't get many pictures, and missed getting a lot of faces, but we had a wonderful time chatting and visiting with family and more friends. By the time we got back into town on Sunday, we were exhausted, but enjoyed seeing so many people and grateful for the chance we had to be home again. Great Aunt Teresa and Jacie. She has always been a wonderful person to me...encouraging me when I thought I couldn't do it, and introduced me to the great outdoors. She has truly been an inspiration in my life, and I'm glad she will be able to be one in Jacie's life as well.
The group! This is all that was left at 11 PM, after the BBQ. Most others had gone home a long time before, but this little lively bunch chatted it up until the last minute. From left, Teresa, Judy, Shandell (on the lap), Janet (Judy's sister), Jacie (on the lap), Lisa (Judy's cousin), Spencer, McCarty. On the floor, Faith and Challis (all Janet's kids).
Jacie passed out from too much partying with Challis, her other mother. Challis held her far more than any other person, and rode over to Boise from Idaho Falls with me. She rode in the back and entertained Princess Fussybutt when the going got rough. Challis is one great kid.

No comments: